The startup sales skills programme for Estonian B2B startups
This new program brings four world class trainers and mentors to Tallinn, Estonia already this 2016 fall for intense training weekends followed by one-on-one mentoring. The first training programme will be focusing on B2B sales and marketing.
Build individual sales strategies with the help of world class trainings and mentors. The programme is bringing in world-class practical knowledge to Estonian startups.
- Three focused 2-day trainings (sales, modern marketing, new markets)
- 12 h of 1-on-1 mentoring
- 1 year of follow-up support
- knowledge of entering foreign markets
- starting and accelerating sales on these markets
- Modern marketing techniques
Main outcome – sales action plan, including strategy for entering a foreign market, and a marketing plan.
Programme is free of charge for 20 selected startups.
Who should take part?
- Teams who already have active sales
- Teams with clear international ambition
- B2B focus
- Company must be registered in Estonia
Why should you participate?
- World-class practical knowledge
- Top notch trainers and mentors
- Hands-on guidelines for developing your sales plan
2016 program details and timeline:
4-5 September – “Sales” training Dan Toma followed by 1-on-1 mentoring sessions.
Dan Toma (Mentor “Sales”) has more than 10 years of work experience as startup entrepreneur and corporate innovation manager. Dan Toma has a clear understanding of the challenges involved in building sustainable businesses from the ground up. He has worked at Deutsche Telekom and, among others, also designed and ran a startup accelerator in Vietnam as part of a Finnish Ministry of Foreign Affairs official development aid program.
The Sales Block focuses on among things on segmentation, value proposition design, sales funnel design, CRM implementation and behavioural economics. We recognize that the peculiarities of a complex environment such as B2B present an unique set of challenges for both first-time as well as serial entrepreneurs. Confidently navigating the sales process and/or the partner acquisition process in a complex environment can represent the difference between efficiency and mounting overhead costs.
- Sales Funnel Design by Dan Toma (Part 1)
- Digital sales funnel (CRM) by Dan Toma (Part 2)
- Segmentation in Complex Sales by Dan Toma (Part 3)
- Value proposition design in complex sales by Dan Toma (Part 4)
- Behavioural Economics by Dan Toma (Part 5)
Christina Forsgard co-founded Netprofile Finland in 2000 to cater to the needs of technology businesses in connecting with their target audiences. She has more than two decades of experience in public relations, of which social media has been an important platform in her daily work for nearly a decade.
Max Gurvits is a lawyer turned entrepreneur. He co-founded and exited the first online law firm in The Netherlands, and turned to helping teams avoid the mistakes he made before. He believes New Europe is the best place to build growth startups, and is working specifically with connecting CEE startups with international angel investors. Max will be mentoring the startups on marketing.
The Marketing Block focuses on modern marketing for startups. The principles and outcomes of the block are a plan for goal driven marketing with clear goals and metrics, happy target groups and aligned organisations. Startups will learn how to attract, convert, close and delight their customers.
- Inbound and Outbound marketing by Christina Forsgård (Part 1)
- Creating Customer Journeys by Christina Forsgård (Part 2)
- Building Relevant Content and Sharing It by Christina Forsgård (Part 3)
- Social Selling by Christina Forsgård (Part 4)
- Creating Your Own Playbook by Christina Forsgård (Part 5)
NEW MARKETS block
1-2 October – “New Markets” training by Tristan Kromer followed by 1-on-1 mentoring.
Tristan Kromer’s career goal is to create (not capture) value. He is particularly interested in creative collaboration, education, and behavioral psychology. Tristan applies lean startup principles to teams and innovation ecosystems.
The New Markets Block is focused on training early stage startups on how to find new customer segments in new markets, understand what they want, and determine whether or not a specific (new) customer segment will help the startup make forward progress
- Lean Refresh by Tristan Kromer (Part 1)
- Value proposition Sketching by Tristan Kromer (Part 2)
- Prioritization by Tristan Kromer (Part 3)
- Real Startup Book by Tristan Kromer (Part 4)
- Complex Sales by Tristan Kromer (Part 5)
- Stakeholder Influence Mapping by Tristan Kromer (Part 6)
- Day 1 Recap by Tristan Kromer (Part 7)
- Basic Statistics by Tristan Kromer (Part 8)
- Cross Cultural Sales and Marketing by Tristan Kromer (Part 9)
- Cold Outreach by Tristan Kromer (Part 10)
- Experiment Design by Tristan Kromer (Part 11)
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org