TechChill Pitch Battle finalists announced
TechChill Pitch Battle jury has selected 10 startup teams who will take part at the Pitch Academy before the upcoming TechChill conference, get mentoring and compete for the opportunity to pitch on the main stage and win the top prizes. The battle, which started out as a competition of a few local startup teams 6 years ago, now received 60 applications from 17 countries including Russia, United States, Indonesia, Germany, Cameroon, Denmark and more.
On February 9 finalists will participate in mentoring sessions at Pitch Academy organized by region’s leading accelerators – Startup Wise Guys and Startup Sauna – bringing their top mentors to Riga. The 5 best teams as selected by the jury on Day 1 will present at the Pitch Battle during TechChill conference at the close of the conference on February 10, in front of 1000 participants, including industry leaders, international media, investors and potential customers.
The 10 winning teams are:
- CEnOS platform (Latvia), integration platform for engineering software
- WhatTheBus (Estonia), a smart marketplace for bus rentals
- WiDE – We Improve Device Experience (Latvia), mass customization software for making 3D printable prosthesis and orthosis
- VIVIDLY (Latvia), bringing VR to architects in easy, accessible way
- AppFollow (Finland), real-time reviews & updates monitor for App Store & Google Play
- bNesis (United States), allows to rapidly integrate any app with multiple cloud services
- 3D Creationist (3DC) (Estonia), the easiest 3D modeling app for mobile devices
- Finch.io (Latvia), making web designers twice as effective
- SprayPrinter (Estonia), smart spray technology
- Tebo (Estonia), teachers’ network for sharing.
Congratulations to all and looking forward to see you at the Pitch Academy on february 9!